Here’s a behind the scenes look of a popular company, and some of the tools they use on a daily basis.
Here’s some of the equipment and software:
1) White background 8×16 feet mounted by metal frame (No longer uses green screen)
2) Lighting – two Cowboy kit softbox, 2 FotoDiox LED, and 1 above (eliminates shadows)
3) Audio – Sony UTX-B2 wireless Lavalier connects to Sony URX-P2 receiver (a bit costly)
4) Three Canon Vixia HF G10 camera, for multiple angles
5) Compress videos using HandBrake
6) Tripods: Manfrotto 546 B and MVH502A for tripod head, 2 Pearstone VT-2100
7) Teleprompter – iPad with “Visio Prompt” app
8) MacBook Pro – Adobe Premier, and After Effects, Sreen Flow for screen capture videos
9) Animated videos with PowToons
10) VideoBlocks.com for stock footage and music
If you don’t want to get into all the “tech” of making videos, we can make videos for you. That’s why we even call this site “Marketing Videos Done For You.” Just show up at our studio, or we can come to you. We can make a set of several videos in just an hour or so, then go back to our office to edit and upload them for you. Visit our “contact page” to get started.